Hardskills is on a mission to change how enterprises train leaders and managers in the world’s fast-growing emerging markets. We’re looking for a talented & budding Analyst to support our Client Services team in delivering outstanding results to our customers.
You will be responsible for tracking and analyzing data on trainee progress through our Courses and provide daily analysis and insight to the Client Management & Product teams. You will be responsible for preparing the final performance reports to our enterprise clients & trainees. You will be expert in working with data at its most basic level through to being able to develop insightful dashboards and reports.
This is a role for an individual early in their career who is looking to apply their passion and strong analytical & data management skills to a real-world application. Individuals with an interest in product management, product marketing or behavioral science may also find this role a great starting point.
You’ll get to be part of a revenue generating start-up with a global market opportunity in B-to-B at an exciting stage of the transformation of workforce skilling.
We offer strong career paths for candidates eager to learn and grow. Hardskills is backed by investors from Silicon Valley and Asia.
- You are a whizz with Excel (Advanced skills required)
- You have excellent communication skills and can make data talk!
- People admire you for being logical and for your powers of reasoning
- You are super well organized and love staying on-top of things
- Process does not freak you out
- Organizing data for scalable extraction, scoring & reporting using web-based applications, Excel and other tools
- Mine, merge & analyze course data to create reports and charts that give insight to learners & management on their progress
- Analyze supplementary data around course registration and roll out to help our Product team optimize the user experience
- Help uncover trends that will increase course engagement and deepen learning
- 18 months – 2 years work experience involving data and analysis
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail-oriented, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Completely fluent with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint
- Report & dashboard creation experience
- English proficiency `
Please apply with a cover letter explaining why we should consider you & a resumé.