You’ll work within our Product team to take our innovative learning measurement framework to the next level, both in depth and in scalability.
Our proprietary analytics and measurement framework is a key differentiator to the Hardskills approach. As we add enterprises and their trainees to our platform, the data we acquire on how each trainee is progressing enables us to provide actionable feedback at individual and company level, and to develop insightful skills graphs on workforce development.
This is an opportunity to work on ground-breaking learning science and data analytics in workforce development and professional learning.
You will bring expertise in working with data in its most basic level through to being able to develop insightful dashboards and reports. You will work closely with the product team to refine our product.
- Skilled in processes for data capture and statistical analysis
- Thoughtful and obsessed with getting detail right
- Creative and able to translate quantitative analysis to influence product development
- Excellent communicator that enjoys working cross-functionally
- Proactive and possess strong sense of urgency
- Researcher in professional services/institution seeking a mission-driven opportunity
- Analyst in professional services or institution looking for a mission-driven opportunity
- Online learning or HR tech looking for an opportunity to demonstrate quantitative and qualitative skills
- Graduating student with strong domain academic record (see below)*
- Design, analyze, and implement methodologies used to collect and merge data from multiple sources
- Help automate and streamline data collection processes
- Organizing data for scalable tracking, extraction, scoring & reporting
- Identifying trends and patterns and root cause analysis of changes in metrics
- 2-3 years* experience in data analysis
- Exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail
- Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis skills
- Fluent in multiple data and quantitative software solutions
- Proficient in English
*Candidates with no work experience but with exceptional academic record will be considered. Qualifications at either BA/BS or MA/MS in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, psychology)
Please apply with a cover letter explaining why we should consider you & a resumé.