You’ll be responsible for taking our innovative learning measurement framework to the next level, both in depth and in scalability. This is a non-technical role but you'll need to be comfortable working with data and data software and a strong interest in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Our proprietary analytics and measurement framework is a key differentiator to the Hardskills approach. As we add enterprises and their trainees to our platform, the data we acquire on how each trainee is progressing enables us to provide actionable feedback at individual and company level, and to develop insightful skills graphs on workforce development. Our measurement framework is closely integrated with our pedagogy, which is based on the latest cognitive science on how adults learn and how to change behavior. Deepening and extending the inter-relationship between our underlying pedagogy and the measurement framework is a key part of your responsibilities.
This is an opportunity to work on ground-breaking learning science and data analytics in workforce development and professional learning.
You will bring expertise in working with data in its most basic level through to being able to develop insightful dashboards and reports. You will also make recommendations to refine and extend this critical aspect of our product and influence overall product strategy.
- Fluent in capture, interpretation, analysis and management of data
- Analytical and thorough
- Enjoy working with and getting complex detail right
- Creative and able to translate quantitative analysis to influence product development
- Excellent communicator able to translate complicated subjects into meaningful outcomes
- Research in professional services/institution looking for a mission-driven opportunity
- Account or Project management in professional services that involved qualitative and quantitative analysis looking for a mission-driven opportunity
- Product management executive seeking a highly focused opportunity in a greenfield area
- Online learning/HR tech looking to demonstrate quantitative and qualitative skills
- Design, analyze, and implement methodologies used to collect and merge data from multiple sources
- Work closely with the tech team to automate and streamline data collection processes
- Regular audit of data parameters and learning points to ensure integrity with pedagogy principles
- Identifying trends and patterns and root cause analysis of changes in metrics
- Adjusting measurement framework to deliver optimal learning outcomes
- 3-5 years work experience
- Strong interest in online learning
- Exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail
- Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis skills
- Report and dashboard generation
- Proficient in English
Please apply with a cover letter explaining why we should consider you & a resumé.