You’ll work within our nimble and focused Product & Engineering teams to create a ground-breaking mobile App that will launch this summer and continue to be iterated and built out during 2018. This is initially a project for 3-6 months, but with the potential to convert to ongoing employment.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a highly creative team solving a significant problem - how workforces can future-proof themselves at a time of great change in the nature of work. Your key objective will be to create experiences that can help change behavior. You'll work closely with founders who have built innovative and successful products globally for 20 years.
- 5+ years of proven track record across all aspects of UI & UX Design
- Expert at Adobe CS and other tools of the trade
- Understanding of/ability to do basic coding a big plus
- An excellent communicator with the ability to logically explain design rationale
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoy work in a fast-paced, agile environment, collaborating with developers, product managers
- Design the UX and UI for an Android App
- Establish visual guidelines and create clean, consistent, and effective user interfaces
- Create supporting documentation such as low-fidelity wireframes, interactive prototypes, flow charts, mockups and other specifications to meet requirements
- Distill functional requirements to understand user roles and personas as well as business goals to produce an intuitive user experience that meets user and business objectives
- Develop usability tests and metrics to track & analyze findings and apply insights to support data driven iterative product development
- Provide clear, timely and prescriptive feedback to our Product and Engineering teams
Please apply with a cover letter explaining why we should consider you & a resumé.