Do you love brand positioning and storytelling? Are you a great writer? Do you like creating value propositions that clients respond to? Do you want to be part of creating something new? Are you a curious, overachieving team player that always delivers? Would you like to work with a group of like-minded and talented individuals?
If the answer to these questions is yes, we would like to hear from you!
At Hardskills we are changing the way employees learn human skills that help them excel in their roles. The future of work is here, and the skills that set people apart are the ability to communicate, collaborate, think critically, innovate, manage time, be agile, influence and use storytelling, etc.
Our unique online training platform makes learning joyful and impactful, gives learners practical tools they can apply immediately, and makes companies more productive. This is why we in the last year have doubled our client base (including five Fortune 500 companies)!
In 2023 we want to grow even faster, and we need your help!
What will you be doing:
- Create & implement a marketing strategy for our next phase of growth
- Lead a small team to deliver high growth
- Translate our unique market positioning and product offering into a compelling customer value proposition and succinct and memorable brand storyline
- Working hand in hand with the Growth Marketing Manager, grow our top of the funnel brand awareness amongst our target audience, through a combination of in-person/ virtual events, PR, digital advertising and partnerships
- Create and roll out engaging and impactful Sales Enablement material, templates and processes to support the Sales team in prospecting, lead generation and sales conversion
- Develop and manage partnerships and relationships with agencies and freelancers
- Manage and grow marketing team members and build a high-performance culture
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing role, ideally in a tech startup/scaleup
- Experience leading results-driven and successful brand-building activities
- Strong copy writing skills in English and ability to quickly grasp customer pain points and current trends
- Organized, analytical and experienced leading a small team and working across teams
- Resourceful, ability to make the most of what we have and find new ways of doing things
- Experience of organizing and leading events and webinars
- Familiar with using HubSpot, data and email marketing/automation systems
- Knowledge of India and/or Southeast Asia customer base is a plus
What you can expect:
- Accelerated personal growth. As we grow, new roles are created.
- Direct access to experienced management team. To guide and support.
- Opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills. We expect you to contribute your ideas on how to grow our business faster.
Hardskills is led by experienced international entrepreneurs and a management team with strong domain expertise and a track record in building award-winning enterprise start-ups. Based out of Berlin & Singapore, Hardskills is backed by investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia.