Do you obsess about growth and data? Do you enjoy running marketing campaigns and optimizing results? Do you want to be part of creating something new? Do you love a dynamic environment where every day is different? Are you a curious, overachieving team player that always delivers? Would you like to work with a group of like-minded and talented individuals?
If the answer to these questions is yes, we would like to hear from you!
At Hardskills we are changing the way employees learn human skills that help them excel in their roles. The future of work is here, and the skills that set people apart are the ability to communicate, collaborate, think critically, innovate, manage time, be agile, influence and use storytelling, etc.
Our unique online training platform makes learning joyful and impactful, gives learners practical tools they can apply immediately, and makes companies more productive. This is why we in the last year have doubled our client base (including five Fortune 500 companies) In 2023 we want to grow even faster, and we need your help!
What will you be doing:
- Grow our global customer base, successfully generate a strong pipeline of quality leads from target accounts
- Drive high organic traffic through SEO, content marketing, and social media strategies
- Expertly optimize our website to drive traffic and MQLs
- Create distinctive and eye-catching paid LinkedIn campaigns which generate high quality, high value leads
- Create thoughtful and automated demand-gen and lead-nurturing activities using Hubspot
- Lead analytics of our digital marketing impact through rigorous analysis and A/B testing
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years’ experience in growth marketing/growth hacking roles, ideally from smaller B2B organisations and building plans from scratch
- Experience in owning end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns, especially on LinkedIn
- Experience building and optimizing websites
- Solid experience with data analysis and tools
- Experience using HubSpot, data and email marketing/automation systems
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of India and/or Southeast Asia customer base is a plus
What you can expect:
- Accelerated personal growth. As we grow, new roles are created.
- No ceiling to your professional growth.
- Direct access to experienced management team. To guide and support.
- Opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills. We expect you to contribute your ideas on how to grow our business faster.
Hardskills is led by experienced international entrepreneurs and a management team with strong domain expertise and a track record in building award-winning enterprise start-ups. Based out of Berlin & Singapore, Hardskills is backed by investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia.