Hardskills is looking for a full-time, budding Software Developer to join our team, working to build our platform using Angular/Django/DRF/PostgreSQL from the ground up. You will work closely with our founder CTO, the product team, and the tech team to work on meaningful technical challenges and take our platform to the next level.
Hardskills help enterprises train their workforces in the hard-to-teach behaviours, skills, and mindsets needed for the new World of Work. We do this through a proven solution that’s increasing workforce behavioural skills by over 60%. Our 100% digital solution is loved by learners who give us a Net Promoter Score of +74, compared to an average of –25 for existing corporate learning.
- Adept at an OO language like Java
- A programmer with strong coding skills; able to write clean, efficient, and reliable code
- Well organized, methodical & demonstrate logical thinking. Process does not freak you out!
- Work with our CTO & engineering team to develop our platform
- Collaborate with Product, UI/UX teams to create compelling user experiences
- Rapid prototyping, vetting & iteration of options
- Write code following established best practices and processes to ensure code quality with an eye for performance and maintainability
- Test, track, and monitor usage & features
- Proficiency with at least one of Python, C#, Java, or similar languages and OO design skills
- Knowledgeable about databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with git
- Proficiency in English
Nice to Have:
- Angular or React experience
- Android/iOS app development
- Full-time position with competitive compensation
- Exposure to working with Fortune 500 companies
- A team culture that values diverse backgrounds & individual accountability
- A stimulating work environment and a really big mission