Hardskills is a B2B online learning solution for enterprises to upskill their workforce in the hard-to-teach but hot-in-demand human behavioral skills such as how to think critically, collaborate, sell & influence, manage time efficiently, communicate effectively, be agile, etc.
We make learning joyful and high-impact; 90-100% of employees enrolled to train with us complete their course which is extraordinary versus an online learning industry average of less than 10%. We deliver measurable impact with a skills improvement of an average of 62% in just 3 months. We have a Net Promoter Score of +74, vs an industry average of -25.Our clients, top global Fortune 1000 companies, use Hardskills to train employees in over 50 countries globally.
We are looking for an Operations Manager for our Learner Experience team that implements our proprietary training-as-a-service solution. You will oversee the team responsible for all operational workflows for training schedules, rollouts, learner engagement & follow-ups and reporting. You will also work closely to support our Customer Experience team in deepening client relationships.
Hardskills is led by experienced international entrepreneurs and a management team with strong domain expertise and a track record in building award-winning enterprise start-ups. Based out of Berlin & Singapore, Hardskills is backed by investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia.
- At least 6 years of experience executing operational workflows, with at least 2 of these managing a support helpdesk
- Track record of working with data and managing analytics reporting
- Sense of urgency and ability to work calmly under pressure
- Well-organized, detailed and very process-oriented
- Proactive in anticipating what’s next and able to plan well
- Excellent communication – verbal and written
- Collaborative and confident leadership style
1. Team Engagement & Leadership:
- Hire, train and develop team members as we build our business and help cultivate a culture of high performance
- Monitor and distribute tasks to ensure excellent resource management, workload levelling and coverage
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience team to deliver high client satisfaction and NPS excellence
- Work with the Product and Technology teams to identify and prioritize processes to automate and improve operational efficiencies at scale
2. Operational Excellence Management:
- Oversee workflows of our proprietary training-as-a-service rollout of Cohort-based learning
- Manage the smooth flow of analysis and reporting for Clients and Learners by coordinating internal and external resources to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Manage, strengthen, and improve our processes to meet SLAs and ensure documentation of workflows
- Supervise ticketing processes that maintain high customer satisfaction, rapid resolution and follow protocols
- Track and analyze data to help improve process, efficiency and learner experience
- At least 6 years in operations/customer support
- Excellent written & spoken English
- High-energy team player
- Track record of working with CRM tools, knowledge management, ticketing, and messaging systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and ability to create pivot tables & charts and use formulae like INDEX-MATCH & VLOOKUP
- Professional working culture & environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow as part of a diverse global team with a culture of high performance
- Hybrid work flexibility
- No ceiling to career advancement, excellent career mobility opportunities
- Excellent learning opportunity from servicing global Fortune 500 clients
- A stimulating work environment and a big mission of building the most effective platform to develop workforces globally on the critical human skills needed in the world of work
- Attractive compensation
We are an equal opportunity employer with a strong culture of diversity.