Hardskills is looking for a data analyst with 3-5 years of experience and looking to make a transition to a high-impact, senior role with accountability and freedom to apply their passion, knowledge, and experience to a product that generates a lot of interesting data. You will work closely with our founder CTO, the product team, and the tech team to own, analyze and present the data into meaningful insights that take our platform and product to the next level.
The Hardskills online corporate training solution is implemented across countries, industries, and cross-functional teams with learners ranging through career stages from new hires to C-level. The data collected is used to personalize user experience, optimize learning and provide individual feedback reports which give invaluable insight on how learners can further improve their skills.
Hardskills help enterprises train their workforces in the hard-to-teach behaviours, skills, and mindsets needed for the new World of Work. We do this through a proven solution that’s increasing workforce behavioural skills by over 60%. Our 100% digital solution is loved by learners who give us a Net Promoter Score of +74, compared to an average of –25 for existing corporate learning.
- A data junkie who enjoys hunting for answers, patterns, and insights
- Strong in the statistics, math, and algorithms related to data science
- Whizz at creating visualizations to make data talk
- Self-motivated, driven, detail-oriented, organized, and love staying on top of things
- Design and maintain systems to extract, organize and analyze structured and unstructured data
- Program in Python, R and use SQL queries to extract and visualize data
- Analyze and offer insights into our users, their motivations, and behavior. Create rich, interactive data visualizations (reports, dashboards, etc.) for web and offline tools
- Identify patterns, trends, and insights to improve product engagement, effectiveness, and outcomes
- Do quick analysis or prototype solutions using advanced Excel features and other tools
- Analyze open text data using NLP
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a strong grounding in programming, computer science, statistics, or a related quantitative field
- 3-5 years' experience as a data analyst where you processed and analyzed data sets with minimal engineering support
- At least 3 years of experience with Python/R, SQL and working with relational and non-relational datasets
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation (bag of words, n-grams, etc.), semantic extraction, and classification algorithms
- Proficiency in English.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with React and TypeScript
- Ability to architect solutions in the cloud (preferably on Azure)
- Experience with CI/CD and TDD
- Worked with machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Full-time position with competitive compensation
- Exposure to working with Fortune 500 companies
- Team culture that values diverse backgrounds & individual accountability
- A stimulating work environment and a really big mission