As a Customer Experience Consultant, you’ll be responsible for building strong client relationships through the delivery of learning outcomes and high adoption of the HARDSKILLS solutions.
HARDSKILLS is a B2B online learning solution for enterprises to upskill their workforce in the hard-to-teach but hot-in-demand human behavioural skills such as how to think critically, collaborate, sell & influence, manage time efficiently, communicate effectively, be agile, etc.
Opportunity: Manage a portfolio of clients, including Fortune 500, who lead in the new world of work:
- Understand client business drivers to plan and deliver high-impact workforce transformation outcomes
- Build relationships with key accounts as a trusted partner
- Lead dynamic online webinars & discussion forums to deepen learning outcomes
- Respond to and manage learner and HR team queries and needs
- Manage workflow & processes to ensure high NPS, course completion
- Analyse and report progress to clients through insightful and actionable reviews
You've Got What it Takes If You Have/Are:
- 4-6 years’ managing client relationships including global brands
- Experience working in consulting/agencies, professional services or in Organizational development
- Strong written and verbal English
- Well-spoken, confident conversationalist with good people skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to work calmly under pressure
- Well-organized, detailed and process-oriented
- Collaborative and enjoy working within a team
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills/CRM tool experience
You Can Expect:
- Professional working culture that values high performance
- Opportunity to learn and grow as part of a diverse, global team
- Hybrid work flexibility, career mobility and no ceiling to career advancement
- Excellent and exciting opportunities to work with global Fortune 500 clients
- High impact being part of a big mission to help workforces remain relevant through upskilling for the new world of work
- Attractive compensation, high-trust work culture
You will work within a dynamic global team and have plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Hardskills is led by experienced international entrepreneurs and a management team with strong domain expertise and a track record in building award-winning enterprise start-ups. Based out of Berlin & Singapore, Hardskills is backed by investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia.