We are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Manager/Client Services Manager to be part of our impactful client & learner experience team at HARDSKILLS and help build and deepen client relationships as we expand.
HARDSKILLS is a B2B online learning solution for enterprises to upskill their workforce in the hard-to-teach but hot-in-demand human behavioural skills such as how to think critically, collaborate, sell & influence, manage time efficiently, communicate effectively, be agile, etc.
- Understanding business drivers of clients and becoming a trusted adviser to support workforce transformation strategies
- Manage day-to-day of a portfolio of clients, from onboarding to supporting year-on-year account retention and growth (supporting our sales team)
- Lead online webinars & discussion forums and workshops for client learner cohorts
- Prepare and present client reports that add value to their learning and talent development strategy
- Support the sales team by participating in new business meetings to provide valuable insights
You've Got What it Takes If You Have/Are:
- 6+ years of experience in managing clients or in business development in ASEAN
- Experience working in HR, management consulting, professional services
- Widely-read and understand how workforce trends and business is evolving
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to work calmly under pressure
- Well-organized, detailed-oriented and proactive
- Collaborative team player
- Fluent Mandarin/Cantonese a plus
- Ability to work in Singapore (we are unable to support EP or work permit applications)
You Can Expect:
- Professional working culture, values & environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow as part of a diverse global team
- Hybrid work flexibility
- No ceiling to career advancement, career mobility
- Excellent, exciting work from supporting global Fortune 500 clients tackling digital transformation
- High impact, meaningful work to develop workforces so they remain relevant in the new world of work
- Attractive compensation, high-trust work culture
You will work within a dynamic global team and have plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Based in Singapore, you will work closely with colleagues in Germany, Asia, and the U.S.
Hardskills is led by experienced international entrepreneurs and a management team with strong domain expertise and a track record in building award-winning enterprise start-ups. Based out of Berlin & Singapore, Hardskills is backed by investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia.