HARDSKILLS is changing how enterprises develop their teams in the hard-to-teach but hot-in-demand behavioral skills such as how to be agile, think critically, how to influence, collaborate effectively and other high-performance traits.
We have a proven, science-based framework on how adults change mindsets, behaviors and learn new skills. Our proprietary content is beautifully and professionally produced to cinematic, Netflix-style quality - engaging the modern workforce. We go deep with analytics and use this to further improve the skill development of each learner on our platform.
Our business model and approach are highly differentiated from the rest of the learning industry, and our amazing Net Promoter Score of +74 versus an industry average of -25 is proof of how we are cracking the code.
Our work results in improved career paths and personal growth of our end users at a time when many roles and individuals face transformation in the rapidly changing world of work. At enterprise-level, our scalable training solution helps customers develop ALL employees in these critical ‘human skills’ and not confine such development to the top 10%. We’re also helping them build high performance teams against increasing competition and industry disruption.
We are looking for a talented full stack software developer to join our Pune team to help build our next-generation SaaS platform, transforming how workforce development is done at scale. As one of our early technical hires, you will get to focus on big, meaningful technical challenges. You will work closely with our founder CTO, and with product and engineering teammates and have an opportunity to shape our product from the ground up.
Hardskills is led by experienced international entrepreneurs with strong domain expertise and a track record in building award-winning enterprise start-ups. Based out of Berlin & Singapore, Hardskills is backed by investors from Silicon Valley and Asia.
- Extremely comfortable consuming REST APIs and can spin up some endpoints if needed using Python/Django/DRF
- Strong design and coding skills & rigor
- Adept at writing and maintaining clean, efficient, reliable code using proven, reliable components and design patterns
- Data driven and love being a part of agile teams using TDD, automated builds and deployments and A/B testing
- Develop modern web applications and services in agile sprints
- Write clean, efficient, reliable code using proven, reliable components and design patterns. Implement A/B tests, write unit tests and fix bugs
- Follow established best practices and processes to ensure code quality with an eye for performance and maintainability
- Rapid prototyping, vetting & iteration of options when needed
- Assist team with the design & architecture of the platform stack
- Track, and monitor usage & features
- Collaborate with engineering and product on the platform to create compelling features and experiences
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficiency with Django/Python, consuming/implementing REST APIs and good at using the MVC design pattern
- Solid OO design skills, expertise with design patterns and algorithms
- SQL skills and knowledge of relational databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Proficiency in English
- Boundless startup energy and excited to learn and apply your expertise
Nice to Have:
- Experience building reporting dashboards
- Java and Android app development experience
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Full-time position with competitive compensation
- Exposure to working with Fortune 500 companies
- Team culture that values diverse backgrounds & individual accountability.
- A stimulating work environment and a really big mission
As we move into the next phase of our growth, we’re looking to attract individuals with high integrity, self-motivation and those who can work & play hard.
- Team Hardskills is built around a mindset that it’s possible to achieve anything
- We’re at the early stages of our potential and offer significant career growth for curious, driven individuals hungry for responsibility and ready to help shape our success
- We enjoy the diversity of perspectives, cultures & experiences each of us brings to work every day
- We care deeply about our product, and about how well we deliver on our promise to clients
- We recognize that hard work is a key ingredient of success, but that with the right team, mission and spirit, we can get there
To apply, email email@example.com with a resumé & a cover letter explaining why we should consider you.