Hardskills is a B2B online learning solution for enterprises to upskill their workforce in the hard-to-teach but hot-in-demand human behavioral skills such as how to think critically, collaborate, sell & influence, manage time efficiently, communicate effectively, be agile, etc.
We make learning joyful and high-impact; 90-100% of employees enrolled to train with us complete their course which is extraordinary versus an online learning industry average of less than 10%. We deliver measurable impact with a skills improvement of an average of 62% in just 3 months. We have a Net Promoter Score of +74, vs an industry average of -25.Our clients, top global Fortune 1000 companies, use Hardskills to train employees in over 50 countries globally.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Associate to be part of our impactful learner experience team.
- a stickler for detail and meticulously organized
- an excellent communicator in written and spoken English
- enjoy disciplined process and hate short-cuts
- love solving problems and presenting solutions
- fluent with industry standard process, digital project management tools & comfortable working with data
- fluent with MS Office and especially strong with Excel
- willing to work in Asia and EU time zone as required
You will work within a dynamic global team and have plenty of opportunity to learn and grow. Based in India, Pune, you will work closely with colleagues in India, Berlin, Singapore and the U.S.
Responsibilities cover the full cycle of process to deliver training-as-a-service:
- Learner enrollment, new client onboarding activities
- Daily learner engagement activities through our digital processes
- Quality control activities to ensure excellent user experience
- Responding and managing learner and HR team queries through established protocols
- Daily, weekly and periodic client status report preparation
- Support online webinars & online discussion forums with learners
- At least 3 years in operations/customer support
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Familiar with CRM tools, knowledge management, ticketing, and messaging systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Great career development and mobility opportunities
- Professional working culture & environment within a diverse, global team
- Hybrid, flexible work culture built on trust and accountability
- Attractive compensation
- Exposure to learn from servicing our Fortune 500 client base
- A stimulating work environment and a really big mission of building the most effective platform to develop workforces globally on the critical human skills needed in the world of work
We are an equal opportunity employer with a strong culture of diversity.