HARDSKILLS is a B2B online learning solution for enterprises to upskill their workforce in the hard-to-teach but hot-in-demand human behavioral skills such as how to think critically, collaborate, sell & influence, manage time efficiently, communicate effectively, be agile, etc.
We make learning joyful and high-impact; 90-100% of employees enrolled to train with us complete their course which is extraordinary versus an online learning industry average of less than 10%. We deliver measurable impact with a skills improvement of an average of 62% in just 3 months. We have a Net Promoter Score of +74, vs an industry average of -25.Our clients, top global Fortune 1000 companies, use Hardskills to train employees in over 40 countries globally.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to create and maintain test cases, and plan and execute tests for various projects. Initially, you will be validating UI functionalities and data correctness. Later, you will also work on API testing and automating the tests to make the process more efficient. This is a key role in the Engineering team and will get to work with product and engineering teammates building our next-generation customer experience web-based platform.
Hardskills is led by experienced international entrepreneurs with strong domain expertise and a track record in building award-winning enterprise start-ups. Based out of Berlin & Singapore, Hardskills is backed by investors from Silicon Valley and Asia.
- Very experienced with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of QA
- Very comfortable in working with Agile methodology
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and are committed to meeting deadlines
- Someone who loves uncovering defects
- Great with testing UI and enjoy coming up with scenarios developers may not have thought of in your quest to find defects
- Also good with SQL and Excel and have done testing to validate data correctness and integrity
- Adept at writing and maintaining clear testcases and organize them logically
- Excellent at communicating defects, verbally as well as in written form
- Admired by others for being relentless in your pursuit to find defects
- Super-well organized and love staying on-top of things
- Test UI functionalities
- Develop and maintain test cases
- Execute test cases, record results and report defects
- Do Excel and SQL based data processing and analysis as part of verify data correctness and integrity
- Create quality measurements metrics to track improvement in products
- Ensure products meet end user expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field is preferred
- 3 – 5 years’ QA experience
- Firm understanding and knowledge of databases
- Good with Excel and SQL skills
- Driven to find defects
- Great attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail-oriented, and enjoy a fast-pace
- Boundless startup energy and excited to learn and apply your expertise
- Excellent written & spoken English and like collaborating with colleagues
Nice to Have:
- API testing and Performance testing experience
- Test automation experience
- Full-time position with competitive compensation
- Exposure to working with Fortune 500 companies
- Team culture that values diverse backgrounds& individual accountability.
- A stimulating work environment and a really big mission
As we move into the next phase of our growth, we’re looking to attract individuals with high integrity, self-motivation and those who can work & play hard.
- Team Hardskills is built around a mindset that it’s possible to achieve anything
- We’re at the early stages of our potential and offer significant career growth for curious, driven individuals hungry for responsibility and ready to help shape our success
- We enjoy the diversity of perspectives, cultures & experiences each of us brings to work every day
- We care deeply about our product, and about how well we deliver on our promise to clients
- We recognize that hard work is a key ingredient of success, and that with the right team, mission and spirit, we can get there
To apply, email email@example.com with a resumé & a cover letter explaining why we should consider you.