We are looking for a B2B sales star to help grow our expanding customer base in India and South-East Asia. In this role, you will manage the complete sales process from lead generation and needs analysis to negotiation and signature. It's an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing EdTech company and a truly international team, and be part of shaping the business for the future!
What you will be doing:
- Achieve sales quotas by managing the complete sales process from lead generation, needs analysis, proposal, negotiation to signature and project launch.
- Generate own leads through network, research, calls, emails, LinkedIn, etc to a pre-defined list of Target Accounts.
- Manage own clients and continuously look for upsell opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and provide accurate forecasts and updates.
What you need to be successful:
- Prior sales and business development experience of selling B2B solutions into either India or South East Asia (3+ years). Experience from the corporate education industry a plus but not a must.
- Excellent phone and email skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly and grow external network.
- Strong stake holder management and an ability to navigate client organisations. Confidence to speak to different levels in an organization.
- Strong listening skills and ability to deep dive into client needs.
- Interest in the EdTech space
Who you are as a person:
- Mature and Professional
- Self-driven and a self-starter
- Curious and with a positive mindset
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Not afraid to try new things
- Resilient with a never-give-up attitude
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Who we are?
HARDSKILLS help enterprises train their workforces in the hard-to-teach behaviours, skills, and mindsets needed for the new World of Work. We do this through a proven solution that’s increasing workforce behavioural skills by over 60%. Our 100% digital solution is loved by learners who give us a Net Promoter Score of +74, compared to an average of –25 for existing corporate learning. We count many of the Fortune 500 companies as our customers.